Shoutouts to all the bisexual people whose parents are secretly hoping they’ll settle down in a heterosexual relationship and get married and have biological children.
shoutout to the pan people who have no idea how to even come out to their parents
Shoutout to all the asexual people with parents that think they’re just not ready for sex yet.
Beachy Turquoise in the Living Room
been feeling kind of paranoid lately
Take that time by yourself to get to know yourself and rediscover what makes you shine. Don’t surrender yourself to waiting, and don’t stay isolated for too long, because there’s a beautiful you the world is dying to meet.
comics that end sadly but wind up being replied to with love are what I live for
Who wants to melt into the couch with me
- What is your name and/or username?
- Where are you from?
- Pronounce the following words:
- theatre, iron,salmon, caramel, fire, water, new orleans, furniture, both, again, probably, alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, caught, naturally, envelope, twitter, new york, crayon, tumblr
- How would you address a group of two or more people?
- What would you call a sale of unwanted items on your porch, in your yard, etc.?
- What do you call a sweetened carbonated beverage?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- Choose a book and read a paragraph from it.
- Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
- End the video by saying any 3 words you want.
I want to hear more of these, please!
"I’m writing a play about the nature of truth, and how difficult it is to convey the truth when everybody is speaking a different language. For example, the word ‘terrorist’ and the word ‘freedom fighter’ are used to refer to the exact same people at the exact same time. With everyone speaking differently, truth is almost impossible to agree upon. Yet believing in the existence of truth is the only thing that keeps us from devolving into tribal warfare. Because without the existence of truth, the person who is most powerful becomes the person who is right."
I love this so much that it actually makes me feel a genuine sense of happiness